Available in coupe and sedan versions, the elegant Mercedes-Benz S-Class does not fail to attract the eye. Dwelling in the highest levels of quality of the Mercedes-Benz range, the S-Class is meant for both a large and specific customer base thanks to its different engine and chassis options. The sedan offers comfort and a unique interior space while enjoying impressive powertrain options, being one of only two vehicles in the world to be equipped with the unique Maybach engine
Depending on the variation, the Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class is available in six different variants, all very powerful and effective. All engines without exception are equipped with a twin turbocharger.
- Mercedes-Benz S400 4Matic with a V6 engine that boasts more than 325 horsepower. Available in sedan version only.
- Mercedes-Benz S550 4Matic equipped with a V8 engine with more than 445 horsepower. Available in sedan and coupe.
- Mercedes-Benz S600 powered by a V12 engine with rear propulsion of more than 520 horsepower. Available in sedan version only.
- Mercedes-Benz S600 Maybach with rear propulsion and an exceptional V12 Maybach engine with more than 520 horsepower and a top speed up to 250 km/h. Available in sedan version only.
- Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG 4Matic equipped with a V8 twin-turbo engine capable of more than 575 horsepower. Available in sedan and coupe.
- Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG featuring a twin-turbo V8 engine with rear propulsion and boasting more than 620 horsepower. Available in sedan and coupe.
The engines belonging to the AMG performance group both feature the AMG racing SpeedShift seven-speed transmission while all other models are equipped with the 7G Tronic seven-speed hybrid transmission. This transmission enables smooth shifting while allowing the driver to keep tight control of engine revolution. Find today the used Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class you need by browsing our inventory of Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class for sale.
Taking advantage of two types of body, the Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class therefore offers two very different looks. The sedan features a unique grille with four slats that is not unlike that of the prestigious Maybach models. The side lines of the vehicle form a singular protrusion that never fails to attract attention. Its curved roof line in the coupe model comes to reconcile the two models nicely. As for the coupe, it offers rather simple and streamlined aesthetics. Intended as a sportier model, it was therefore given a sleek grille stripped of all unnecessary artifice, without being trite since it is outfitted with hundreds of chrome studs. Both versions are offered with the panoramic sunroof. Find today the used Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class for you by browsing our inventory of Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class for sale.
Positioning itself among the top vehicles of the Mercedes‑Benz range, it is normal for the Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class to offer a level of comfort that exceeds expectations. Being a more sports-oriented model, the coupe is equipped with seats completely covered in Nappa leather that automatically adjust to their occupants. The dashboard is simple but effective, its sleek design reduces clutter for the driver and allows him to fully appreciate the Mercedes-Benz driving experience. The sedan, meanwhile, offers an absolutely sumptuous interior: from leather covered seats to the exotic wood trimmed dash, every little detail is thought out and refined to the highest point. Massaging front seats, scented air conditioning, these are just a few very interesting features that make the S-Class sedan a luxury car. Find today the used Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class for you by browsing our inventory of Mercedes‑Benz S‑Class for sale.